Mastering Emotional Intelligence (EQ) will take you far beyond knowing what EQ is and how you score on your first EQ test.
You will learn the 2 EQ competencies, 4 EQ skills, and discover the 66 strategies you can use right away to take your EQ to new heights. You will begin your EQ journey toward handling yourself in times of stress and dealing with others competently.
You will reap all the rewards that being emotionally intelligent will bring you. Being successful in todays’ workplace depends greatly on our ability to understand and effectively manage emotions, in both ourselves and others. While technical competence will always define who is capable of assuming a given role, such competencies rarely, if ever, predict work performance across a range of occupations and becomes more predictive of performance the higher one goes up the ladder. With this being the case, EQ has become the “New Yardstick” by which employees and leaders are measured.
Benefits of the course
You will acquire the knowledge and EQ skills related to your personal and social competencies from our professional EQ certified consultants. You will learn how to:
- Discover what EQ is and why it matters at work
- Broaden your awareness of the role of your emotions in your job, your profession and in your organisation
- Explore the four EQ skills in action: Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, and Relationship Management
- Discuss real world examples and experiences, what works, what doesn’t, and what to do next time
- From the Emotional Intelligence Appraisal assessment results, understand your current level of emotional intelligence (strengths and weaknesses) and where to focus your development
- Complete your own EQ development plan to include one EQ goal and specific EQ practice strategies that will help you achieve this goal
This course is suitable for all employees of the organization who want to learn how to better manage self by applying emotional intelligence in their work context and with business partners.
How are we different from other Emotional Intelligence providers?
“The principle holds that 10,000 hours, or 10 years of deliberate practice on one topic is needed to become world-class in any field.” MALCOM GLADWELL
- Our objective is to offer premier Emotional Intelligence talk/training based on our two decades of domain expertise and experience in training and coaching EQ.
- We employ graduate-trained behavioral psychologists who develop innovative learning solutions to ensurelasting improvements in your emotional intelligence. We apply our business and research expertise to create workplace learning products and services that are as scientifically sound as they are effective and easy to use.
- We use only assessment tools approved by the American Psychological Association (APA)
- We are the only provider who offers pre-work assessment, TalentSmart proprietary e-Learning portal, and post-work assessment. Our EQ program includes proprietary Goals Tracking and Strategies Development to ensure maximum continuous learning after attending the EQ workshop.
Learning features you receive in your Emotional Intelligence Appraisal
- Comprehensive EQ scores, analysis and recommended strategies are based upon the participant’s unique score profile and are designed to bridge the learning-doing gap
- Goal setting, results sharing, and goal tracking system
- EQ lessons include movies & TV clips with analysis to bring EQ to life
- A scheduled re-test comes with a full change score report and recommended strategies based on new results